CRBL

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Poll on the Website

I have created a poll for the roster question on our league website. I have added a third option, which would be placing a limit on the number of non-DL moves a team can make during the week. Using an example of 5, each team would be allowed 5 moves from the bench to the active roster each week. DL moves do not count. If you use 'em up, you don't get any more before Monday. This way, if you want to roster for the week, do it on Sunday. Otherwise, do it during the week.

Unlike TQStats, I have no control over roster setting, so I will leave it up to the teams. But I will track activity and have the ability to rescind moves whatever option is chosen.

Please respond to the poll before the 25th. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home