CRBL

Saturday, January 28, 2006

2006 Season

Greetings, all......

The 2006 Baseball Season is almost upon us. I hope you have all had an enjoyable offseason and are looking forward, like I am, to another great roto season. A few dates to start with...

The draft will definitely be Saturday, March 25 at Scott Radley's. Current plan is to start at 4 PM. If Caleb has a hockey playoff game, it may be switched to a morning start. Please advise ASAP if this date is a problem.
I would like to have a preliminary meeting at my home on Saturday, March 11 in the evening (6 PM). We'll have the champs dinner then. I have a couple of rule changes I would like to debate and have a vote on introducing the playoff system I proposed at the end of last season. Rule changes will also be voted on. The meeting agenda will be posted to the league weblog (http://www.crbl.blogspot.com) in the coming week.
Protected lists will be due by midnight Sunday, March 19.
I would like all owners to e-mail me at crbl2006@gmail.com by March 1 to commit to participating this year.

I am also looking at switching websites this year. I received a few complaints about slow updates/availability of TQStats. I also have my own issues with managing things. I have looked at a couple of services (mlb.com, sportingnews.com and sportsline.com). In all cases, there will be a small bump in costs per team.

I will send out a spreadsheet of all current rosters and the updated player values (including the $5 bump) next week.

Look forward to seeing all of you.

Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home