CRBL

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A "weighty" issue

I have been informed by the outstanding (HA!) Sporting News help desk that they do not support category weighting. To that end, I have created a new poll on the website. It will be up until Saturday, so please try to vote before then. In light of the fact that weighting is not supported, I have posted 5 options:

1. I do the weighting manually.
2. We remove batting average and make it 5X5
3. We add one of three pitching categories to bring it in to balance. I tried to find ones that impacted starters and relievers equally: HR allowed, total bases allowed or K/BB ratio.

Please vote. Simple majority rules.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger Austin said…

    Well, for the flexibility we gave up at TQStats, we got in return an amazing array of tools for us managers to use (have you taken a look-see at what is included in our subscription? It's quite scintillating), as well as a heck of a better interface. Win some lose some, I guess.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home