CRBL

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Reset Status

Gents:

As you are all now (in some cases painfully) aware, the bright minds at ESPN resorted to the Nuclear option to fix whatever was, apparently, ailing the Fantasy Baseball game.

I have just finished restoring rosters to the best of my ability. I CANNOT repeat roster moves done during the past week and a half. Those updates, and their effect on scoring, cannot be recovered.

Your free agents are back on your rosters. I also posted the trade between the Bears and the Sandlot, but have given them the option to reverse the trade, given the current situation.

For this week only, I will not be counting bench moves. The 5-move cap will resume on Monday.

I realize this is a hassle, but I am going to keep the league here, since the activity lost here cannot really be recovered by moving to another provider. Any issues/questions, please e-mail me at either crbl2006@gmail.com or bjbenallick@hotmail.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home