CRBL

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Free Agents - May 21

Happy Victoria Dy, y'all....

Appears to be my weekend to make deals:

I send Todd and Joel Chris Carpenter and Willy Taveras and get Miguel Tejada and Juan Cruz in return. This follows my trade of Taylor Buchholz to Doug for Randy Johnson. In the first deal, I am taking on the $9 salary difference. In the second deal, I am paying $11 of Johnson's salary and Doug is paying $15.

On to the free agent update:

John places Daniel Cabrera on the DL and signs Chan Ho Park for $5.

Pandas waive Nate Robertson and sign Josh Johnson for $1.

Mike waives Dmitri Young and signs Eric Byrnes for $2.

Jon places Kyle Davies on the DL and signs Casey Janssen for $3.

Todd and Joel waive Shawn Chacon and sign Todd Coffey for $6.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home