CRBL

Monday, April 10, 2006

New Poll on TSN Website

Gents, I have drafted a new poll regarding how you want to proceed for the remainder of the season. I don't know how or if TSN will be able to help us out with fixing our league. If they do, then terrific. If they don't, we have two choices: Stay with things the way they are for this year or go back to TQStats. If we go back to TQStats, there will be an additional $10 per team charge. I would try to get our money back from TSN, but I am not holding my breath. Please let me know how you want to proceed.

I also would like to know what you think. Please comment.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger Austin said…

    I want that first week (I think everyone does), so if we can't get it back on TSN, I wouldn't be opposed to switching over to TQStats...but then I think, wait a second. The TQStats layout and interface is so godawful!

    I loathe the fact that on TQStats I can't make changes to my bench, or have to interact with the non-intuitive and less-than-helpful rototimes.com (of course, I guess I could just keep using TSN's Fantasy Source - assuming we don't cancel the subscription).

    I'd love to have the functionality of TQStats wrapped in the sweet satisfaction of the TSN interface, but that isn't going to happen.

    So what's my decision? I don't know. I'm in a quandry.

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger Brian said…

    Thanks for helping clarify the issue.

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Austin said…

    Glad to help. :-/

    If we don't lose access to TSN this year, then I'd be willing to use TQStats for the "actual" season, so long as I could still play around on TSN and their Fantasy Source.

    Thus, my vote on the CRBL League Poll (a vote for TQStats).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home