CRBL

Sunday, April 09, 2006

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!

I'm going to lose it soon.

So I spent two hours today re-entering the draft results and fixing up the scoring (Changed ER to ERA and added K/BB). THEN I find I can't go back and rerun the stats from the games leading up to today. I have a request into TSN to fix this. If I do not get a response by EOD Monday (or if they tell me it cannot be fixed), I am going to ask for our money back and register us on TQStats.

Further updates as events warrant.

UPDATE:

Still no word from TSN, but I have erased the rosters again, since it's the only way I can see the commish controls. There is nothing there that seems to allow me to set the season start date. Hopefully we'll have resolution tomorrow.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger I'mRightYou'reWrong said…

    Brian:
    Just so I'm clear, the reason you missed church this morning was to type in Roto names?
    It was?
    Well, thanks for the effort. That was above and beyond the call of duty. In fact, I'm so appreciative, I'll be praying you don't get hit in the bugle by a screaming foul ball at your next Jays game. In the absence of a bolt of lightning.

     
  • At 2:05 AM, Blogger Brian said…

    I won't even defend myself on that one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home