CRBL

Sunday, April 09, 2006

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!

I'm going to lose it soon.

So I spent two hours today re-entering the draft results and fixing up the scoring (Changed ER to ERA and added K/BB). THEN I find I can't go back and rerun the stats from the games leading up to today. I have a request into TSN to fix this. If I do not get a response by EOD Monday (or if they tell me it cannot be fixed), I am going to ask for our money back and register us on TQStats.

Further updates as events warrant.

UPDATE:

Still no word from TSN, but I have erased the rosters again, since it's the only way I can see the commish controls. There is nothing there that seems to allow me to set the season start date. Hopefully we'll have resolution tomorrow.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:05 AM, Blogger Brian said…

    I won't even defend myself on that one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home